Thank you, your enquiry has been sent successfully.
Summergates Development – Brereton
- Sold | £81,598
3 Bedrooms | 1 Bathrooms | 1 Reception Rooms
C residential are selling this brand new semi-detached property on behalf of Orbit Homes. The property is built by Orbit and is scheduled for completion February 2018.
The accommodation of an Entrance Hall, Guest Cloakroom, Fitted Kitchen and Lounge. First Floor Landing with Three Bedrooms and Bathroom. UPVC double-glazing and Gas central heating. Allocated parking for two vehicles to the side with gardens to front and rear. EPC rating B
AGENTS NOTES: The photographs shown are for illustration purposes only but do depict a similar house design
The property will be sold on a shared ownership basis offered from 40% to 75% shares depended upon the buyers financial circumstance
All shares sold will be based on the buyers income and financial commitments
ELIGIBILITYCRITERIA The purchaser must be approved by the Orbit Help to Buy shared ownership scheme in the first instance.
The property cannot be bought by an investor
The purchaser must not be able to afford to buy a property on the open market
The household income of the purchaser must NOT exceed £80,000
The potential purchaser should have a good credit history (never been declared bankrupt)
The purchaser needs to have a deposit and a mortgage agreed in principle and be in employment or have a cash share and be in receipt of pensions that cover the on-going running cost of the property
The purchaser must be approved by Orbit as a part owner
WHATTODONEXT Before you are considered for a property please provide all the information below in full:
– you need to have your Approved Help to Buy application reference number
– proof of your income – last 3 months wage slips or last 3 years audited accounts if you’re self-employed
– evidence of any other income such as child tax credits, child benefits etc. The 2017 letter confirming this or your last 6 months bank statements details the payments will suffice
– if you are receiving a pension, we will need proof of this income i.e. pension statements
– proof of savings or means to pay solicitors/legal fees during the property purchase along with the deposit. This can be a photocopy of your bank/building society account or similar. If you will be receiving monies as a gift, a signed letter from the person providing the gift detailing the amount will suffice
– an indication of your ability to obtain a mortgage. This should be in the form of a certificate from a mortgage company. A bank/building society will provide this free of charge.
– if you are not obtaining a mortgage, please provide proof of capital i.e. Memorandum of Sale from your existing house sale and/or a mortgage redemption certificate.
CHARGES We have been informed there is a charge of £24.30 per month to cover the communal areas of the development
RENTALFIGURES The following rental payments per month are as follows:
40% – £305.99 per month
60% – £204.00 per month
75% – £127.50 per month
Upper Brook Street